Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wax Seal Alpha

I am a pretty terrible scrap kit maker.  For next year, I am considering the possibility that I will stop making scrap kits. Instead, I am going to make designer tools and write tutorials.  I will continue to make alphas from time to time, but I will no longer be making complete kits.  As part of this process, I have created a Google group for anyone who is interested in:
  • Receiving help with using Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop
  • Receiving help with scripts or actions
  • Getting help with any existing tutorial
  • Trying out new tutorials
  • Making tutorial requests
  • Trying new designer tools
If you are interested, please join the group by submitting your email.

Subscribe to Humbug Scrap Tutorials and Tools

Email:

Visit this Google group

I'm not sure how well this will work.  Like all things, it is an experiment.



I'm not sure if this alpha fits into the Christmas season, but the letters and numbers are red.  I hope people can use them to seal letters to Santa or envelopes.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! merry christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, I've been looking for a wax seal alphabet, thanks!

    ReplyDelete