Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
1. Open a new image the size of your desired teardrop. Select Vector Background under Image Characteristics to start off with a vector layer.
2. Select the Ellipse Tool.
3. Set the foreground to transparent and the background to the desired color of your teardrop.
4. Draw out an perpendicular oval. Show Nodes should be checked.
Show Nodes = Checked
5. Select the Pen tool.
6. Right-click on the oval and select Convert to Path.
7. Right-click on the node at the top of the oval. Go to Node Type and select Line Before.
8. Right-click on the node at the top of the oval a second time. Go to Node Type and select Line After. The point of the teardrop has now been created.
9. Left-click the node on the left side of the oval and drag it down toward the bottom of the image.
10. Left-click the node on the right side of the oval and drag it down toward the bottom of the image. The teardrop is now complete.