Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, September 26, 2008

To Make a Kit

I acquired these tips from a discussion at the Digital Scrapbook Place on what items constitute a kit.  As I have been having a lot of trouble accessing the DSP website lately, I am going to post this information here for myself so that I can reach it when I cannot reach DSP.

Create a kit consisting of approximately 12 items where 3-5 pieces are papers and the rest are elements.

To Make a Kit
  1. Papers
  2. Grounding elements - mats, horizontal strips
  3. Fasteners/Attachments - staples, brads, pins, buttons, rings, hooks, paperclips, binder clips
  4. Frame - 3D realistic, stamped
  5. Clusterable elements - At least 3 at different heights - flowers, bows, small elements, buttons
  6. Trims - ribbons, string, chain, rope
  7. Journaling element - tags, strips, paper - versatile for use with or without journaling, small items for dates
  8. Wordart, alphas
  9. Graphic/blending elements - overlays, stamps, borders
  10. Something unique based on the kit's theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment