Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blue Ornament Alpha



Here is another ornament alpha for the advent calendar.  I hope you aren't tired of them yet.


I have also received a new award from JennyArt.  Thank you.  Unfortunately, the blog where I received the award is written in a language that I do not recognize, so I do not know the rules for the award.  As a result, I cannot pass it on. My apologies.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful alphas! Here are the rules for the avard you received. It is from Jenny in Czech Republic.
    Although the rules of the awards are:
    You should move them to 5 people
    5 things about you tell us
    Warm hugs Romi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Your work is always great. I really wish I had money to donate for the wacom tablet you want alas no money to do so. I really like the beaded alphabets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picked up all your Christmas Alphas...they are just great. Thanks for sharing with us, you are a doll.

    ReplyDelete