Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Red Tinsel Alpha



Today is the first day of my Alpha Advent Calendar.  I will be giving away an alpha a day from December 1st to 24th.  I have failed to make enough alphas in the November to cover the entire advent period, so I do not have 24 different alphas yet.  If you have any suggestions for an alpha that you would like to see, please leave me a comment.  I think the first few will be rather boring.



The calendar, not just this alpha, is my contribution to Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies.  This alpha comes with both an upper and lower case.  I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see a doodled alpha. I really want one that is a double one - that is two layers so I could possibly add a paper of my choice to one of them. I have seen a couple of them around, when they are finished with a paper they kind of look like a ransom note.

    By double one I mean one letter a and then another one drawn offset on another layer.

    ANyhow, that it my wish, if you know how to make this without too miuch trouble I would be very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,
    Merci beaucoup for this beautiful alphabet !!
    What about a golden one ?...
    C from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These alphas are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    IslandGirl

    ReplyDelete