Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, June 3, 2013

4shared is not customer friendly

Some jackass is once again claiming my stuff as their own and my 4shared has been disabled.  There does not appear to be anyway to claim that the jackass is making a false claim.  Therefore, after this year, I will be leaving 4shared.  I am paid up through the year, but after that, all the download links will be dead.

6 comments:

  1. someone probably reported your 4 shared acct. Happened to me because I tubed a celeb. Had to delete it before I could use my acct again. Hope its the same case for you and you can get the chance. But if you created it, I dont understand why they feel the need to do that. Low self esteem pumps them, flattering to you but theft is theft. Not a good thing to do. Did you get their email ? Maybe report them lol

    all the best hope things work out for you. :)
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don' t understand why 4share always believe in the notifier and not the blog owner.
    Shame on you 4sharedou 4shared

    Bitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, this is rather annoying! if it is not the first time, you will not be able to just delete the item.... sorry about that happening to you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about getting your own hosting? It's actually very affordable . I use hostgator , they have great prices and you can not beat the customer service. I'm not sure how much you pay for 4shared but even if it cost you a bit more it may be worth it. Right now you can even get 20% off. I paid for a 3 year subscription for $149 and they moved my domain for free. You can either keep you blogspot or get you own domain. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried putting a password on your account and all your stuff?
    I have a password that I leave for people to see when they want to download stuff.
    Just a thought xx

    ReplyDelete