Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gold Tinsel Alpha

I'm working late for the next three days so these posts are being made automatically. Please leave a comment if I have forgotten to unlock the 4shared file for downloading.



Here is the next alpha in the advent calendar. It comes with both an upper and lower case.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Spencer, the link is not working...lol. Says it is invalid. Great job on all!

    Hugs, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so pretty, link isnt working for download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing another beautiful glitter alpha however the link isn't unlocked. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing this lovely alpha~

    ReplyDelete