Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookie - Sprinkles



I thought this cookie alpha might look better with some sprinkles, so I made a second version.  Only the lower case letters today.  You can get the upper case tomorrow.  I am so exhausted.  I really need to start making these alphas in the summer.  Getting the last few done was very hard and I don't think my alphas this year are as inventive as they were last year.

10 comments:

  1. Your alphas are ALWAYS great! Happy Holidays, Spencer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, LadiLibelle. I'm taking a break from alphas for a while after this! Happy Holidays to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Alphas, thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look real (and good) enough to pluck right off the page & eat! Thanks & Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour,
    Thank you very much for this appetizing alphabet !
    I wish you a joyful, hearty and restful Joyeux Noël !
    Merci beaucoup again for all what you do for us !
    C from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, these are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love this! I especially appreciate you sharing your knowledge of how to do this too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks--these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful alpha....Thank you so much for this fantastic gift....

    ReplyDelete