Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Using the Manual Color Correction Tool

The Manual Color Correction Tool has been removed from the default menus of newer versions of Paint Shop Pro and this is a real pity because this is an excellent tool and I feel that it works a lot better than the similar Replace Color Tool in Photoshop.  Here are some of my notes on how to use the Manual Color Correction Tool.


1.  Clicking anywhere on the source image or even in PSP will set the Source color.  The Source color is the color that you want to change in your original image.

2.  Right-click on the Target color and a palette of recent colors will appear.  Clicking on  Other will produce the Color Picker.






3.  When the Color Picker is available, clicking in the palette or in any open canvas in PSP will choose a color.

2 comments:

  1. How do you get to this with the newer versions of PSP? I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tutorial for finding the tool here:

    http://humbuggraphicsgalore.blogspot.com/2010/09/finding-manual-color-correction-tool.html

    ReplyDelete