Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Blue Tinsel Alpha

I'm working late for the next three days so these posts are being made automatically. Please leave a comment if I have forgotten to unlock the 4shared file for downloading.



This is the last of the tinsel alphas.  It comes with both an upper and lower case.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you on my blog award. You deserve it ;) JennyArt

    jennyart-free.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete