Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Recording an Action
1. In the actions palette, click the three bars in the upper right corner. This is an triangle in a circle in CS2.
2. This will open the actions menu. Select New Action.
3. You will be asked to give the action a name and choose a set for the action. A set is a group of actions.
4. Click Record to begin recording the steps of your action.
5. Perform all the steps of the action then click the square button in the actions palette to Stop the action.
Your action is now recorded.