Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Animated Mosaic Glitter Tile

I like to use mosaic glitter tiles as fills in my animated alphabets, and I recently learned an easier way to make them.  It requires more plugins than my original tutorial.

Plugins Needed:
Xero Fritillary plugin
Simple Filters plugin

1. Open 100 x 100 canvas with transparent background.

2. Fill canvas with color of choice.

3. Use Xero Fritillary plugin to make the mosaic pattern. My settings are for a 10 x 10 tile.



Granularity = 10
Aggression = 40
Tesselation = 30
Variation = 50

4. Do steps 13 -19 in my original Animated Mosical Glitter Tile tutorial.

Here is my tile.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete