Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Humbug Icing and Cookies Font



Here is a font for those people who want to try the drizzled icing on a gingerbread cookie tutorial but do not own Illustrator.  The solid cookie are the capital letters and the icing are the lower case letters.  It should work, though I admit that I have not tried it out yet.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 31 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
    CU Freebies Only Blog on Thursday January 14th 2009!
    Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your designs! You don't have a TOU with them, do you have any restrictions on their use?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, forgot to say. I agree totally with what you say in the sidebar. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, but love to manipulate things on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not have restrictions on the use of this font.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about a Cake Icing/Frosting Handwriting Font?

    ReplyDelete