Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cookie - Plain



This alpha comes with upper case letters and numbers.

10 comments:

  1. oh wow, that looks great! apparently the link is not working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the alpha is great, but the link is invalid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this super cute alpha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really sweet, haha! Seriously, this is a really nice looking alpha, thank you very much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the sweet alpha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you.....Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this alpha. Looks good enough to eat :-) Many thanks for sharing and have lovely Christmas

    ReplyDelete