Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Iced Candy Alpha

Disease is once again in my house. Over Thanksgiving, various people came down sick and now I have caught the new cold.  I wasn't even over my old cold yet (or the one before that or the one before that).



Here is the next alpha in the advent calendar. I tried several different icing/snow effects and candy cane striping patterns.  Here is the first one.  It only contains upper case letters.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your work! I love your alphas! They are all fantastic and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Alphas are beautiful, can any of them be used for commercial use? Can you please tell me how you created this one I just love it. I love all you things. I cannot figure out how to make the peppermint candy work I cannot even find it to tell it to run when I put it in the right folder. Anyway I would welcom your help, tricaa@sbcglobal.net Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! Thanks for the freebie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour,
    Thank you very much for the BEAUTIFUL green and silver tinsel alphabets and the ice candy one !!
    C from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so real, I almost want to lick it! LOL! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete