Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Maroon Ornament Alpha



This is the last of the ornament alphas.  It coordinates with my Holiday Train kit.  Come back tomorrow for another alpha in the advent calendar.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series!
    The last one I couldn't download cause "The file link that you requested is not valid."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 02:37pm, NY 05:37pm, UK 10:37pm] - 19 Dec [OZ 09:37am]).

    ReplyDelete