Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fold a Paper in Half


I'm using my old computer with the broken RAM.  So, I still cannot take screenshots in Photoshop, but I came up with this fast and easy way to fold a paper in half in Paint Shop Pro.  This tutorial will show you how to put a crease or fold down the center of an existing piece of paper.

1.  Open up your paper in PSP.  I made this paper using my heart overlay tutorial.


2.  Go to the Blinds Effect (Effects > Texture Effects > Blinds).


3.  Apply the Blinds Effect at half the width of your paper and 50% opacity.  My paper is 3600 x 3600 so I used 1800 for my width.  The color should be black.


Width = 1800
Opacity = 50
Color = Black
Horizontal = Unchecked
Light from left/top = Checked.

4.  There is now a crease/fold exactly in the middle of the paper.  If you want the fold to go horizontally across the middle of the paper then check Horizontal in the Blinds menu.

3 comments:

  1. yay! Good one! I have missed your PSP tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun- off to experiment with this one.

    ReplyDelete