Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grinch-y Alpha

The original request for this alpha was
I would like to see a doodled alpha. I really want one that is a double one - that is two layers so I could possibly add a paper of my choice to one of them. I have seen a couple of them around, when they are finished with a paper they kind of look like a ransom note.

By double one I mean one letter a and then another one drawn offset on another layer.

And it was really difficult for me to figure out what the request meant because when I think of adding a paper, I think template, not a finished alpha.  I also wasn't quite sure about the ransom note statement.  After thinking for a long time, I came up with this alpha, Grinch-y, based on Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  This story is also special for my family because Max, the dog from the story, is the lovey for my youngest.  He is very abused now.


This alpha comes with letters and numbers in both cutout and regular format.  If people like this alpha, I can also release the template that I made for it.  Please leave a comment if you want the template.

14 comments:

  1. thank you so much - this should be a LOT OF FUN to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 02:27pm, NY 05:27pm, UK 10:27pm] - 16 Dec [OZ 09:27am]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great yes please give us the template think of the possibilites.

    Thanx
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - Thanks! It's really cute!

    Yes, I would like to see a template, too, please. No matter what colors I have, I always seem to need to change them to match the LO. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd really love to have the template. How The Grinch Stole Christmas is my favorite Christmas show and has been since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the alpha... and I am not a big alpha fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is an ALPHA...way to go! Just love the look and the color is pretty great too. You never cease to amaze, the talent!
    Would the template enable us to change color? Whay else would we need it? I would love to try and work with the template if you release it. I'll keep checking...for sure.(and snagging as well)
    Hugs and big thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Not quite what I had in mind but I absolutely love what you have done. THis is really an amazing alpha.

    I will see if I can find something like what I was origianlly referring to and email you a copy.

    I will be in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted you to know I have used your font to make some X & O and Dots and Squares fun matchbook games for my grandchildren for Christmas. The font looks great on the cover :)

    If you are making the template available I would love to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jody, thank you for sharing how you used this alpha. I really appreciate it and I love it when people use my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is SO cool!! thank you for sharing this with us and I wish you the best for 2010!! Will keep in mind your new group..I need all the tutorials I can get to learn psp! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. would love to see the template

    ReplyDelete