Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Cookie - Sprinkles



Here is the last alpha in the advent calendar.  I hope that everyone has a happy holiday.

7 comments:

  1. Spencer - have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for all of the wonderful gifts you have given us through this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Spencer for all of the wonderful alphas you've shared this year. Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas & a wonderful New Year.
    Hugs,
    Nativesoul

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable alpha, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Cute Cookie Alpha....Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this yummy alpha - uppers & lowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These Christmas Cookie Sprinkles and the plain ones are so cute!!! They are just the best gingerbread texture. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete