Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gradient Editor

This is a note to myself on how to find the gradient editor in CS3 and up.  I keep forgetting how to access the editor and having to look it up, so this time, I took some screen shots to help me remember.

In the tool bar, click on the center of the gradient to bring up the gradient editor.


In the layer style dialog, click the center of the gradient to bring up the gradient editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment