Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Disco Ball (PS)


Here are the instructions for creating the disco ball in Photoshop or you can use my Disco Ball action.

1. Open up a new canvas, 1200 x 1200.


2. Go to the elliptical marquee tool.


3. Click on the upper left hand corner of the canvas (0,0) and draw out a circle to lower right hand corner of the canvas (1200,1200).


4. Fill (Shift + F5) the layer with your choice of color. I used white.


5. Filter > Render > Difference Clouds.


6. Use the Lens Flair filter (Filter > Render > Lens Flair) with the 105mm Prime lens type. The cross-hairs marking the flair center should be in the upper left of the sphere.


7. Use the Mosaic filter (Filter > Pixelate > Mosaic) with a cell size of 45 to create the squares.


8. Now use the Spherize filter (Filter > Distort > Spherize) to make the circle look like a globe.


The disco ball is now complete.

1 comment: