Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Iridescent Bead Preset
Cool Kitchen Environment Map
1. Put the Cool Kitchen image into your Environment Maps folder (usually, My Documents > My PSP Files > Environment Maps).
2. Put the HGG iridescent bead preset in your presets folder (usually, My Documents > My PSP Files > Presets).
3. Open a new canvas, 300 x 300.
4. Apply the Balls and Bubbles effect (Effects > Artistic Effects > Balls and Bubbles), selecting the HGG iridescent bead preset from the drop down menu. Change the color in the Material box by right-clicking the box and then choosing either a color, gradient or pattern.
5. If you want a round bead, you are now done. The script that I wrote will let you choose to make a pony bead or stay with a round bead. Apply the Cylinder effect (Effects > Geometric Effects > Cylinder - Horizontal) at 50% strength.
6. Select the raster deform tool and change Y Scale to 80.
The presets and the script are all in the same file. Please leave a comment if the script works in other versions of PSP.