Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Silver Tinsel Alpha



Here is the next alpha in the advent calendar. I used the mouse and hand-wrote all the letters in the Tinsel alphabets.  It usually took 5-10 tries to get a letter correct.  So, these letters are a little messy because it is very difficult to write with a mouse.  This alpha comes with both an upper and lower case.

3 comments:

  1. Your hard work is certainly appreciated! This sparkly alphabet is so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete