Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Water Colored Flowers


I'm trying to debug a script that will create a flower that looks like it has been painted in water colors. As a result, I have a bunch of flowers. I thought some of the flowers were rather pretty so I am sharing them.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the flowers! they are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers. Thank you so much. Joan

    ReplyDelete