Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Life is a Banquet Blog Train Coming

I've signed up for Paulette and Rhonda's Life is a Banquet Blog Train. The train departs the station June 14, 2009. Signups for designers are almost closed, so I guess I made it just in time. Whew! I always have trouble with starting my kit for a blog train as I look at the color palette and immediately my mind becomes a blank. Hopefully, I'll think up something soon. I hope!

In the mean time, I'm going to try keep posting my chipboard alphas because I still haven't gotten through the backlog and these are still sitting on my drive demanding that I made previews for them.





On a sad note, Fortunecities appears to be no more and all my Cyber Twiddles from the first incarnation of Humbug Graphics Galore (from when I made web graphics) are no longer on the net. I still have them on a CD backup and the most of the alphabets are on 4shared (but without previews), but, still, it is sort of sad that the graphics are no longer available for people to look at. At least to me, it is.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete