Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pearl Frame Script


I'm not sure this is the most accurately named script. The script has been tested in PSP 9, X and X1. I do not know about X2. So, if you use X2 and this script works for you, please leave a comment. Everything is left in layers at the end so that the user can customize and texturize. This script does not require any external filters or plugins.

11 comments:

  1. i just tried the script in pspx2 and it works just fine. if you need a script tester that has pspx2 let me know i would love to try them out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us. Your CU freebies are featured on CU Freebies Only Forum! Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!

    LadyShannon
    Forum Admin

    Forum Featured Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool. Thank you very much.

    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have PSPX2 and it worked GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing your work. I have also X2 and this script runs good.

    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worked great for X2! Thank you so much for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed alot of your older items are not active, are they no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
  8. An item not being available means that nobody has downloaded it recently, so the file has gotten deleted by 4shared. Also, it means that nobody has left a comment telling me that the item is not available so I have not re-uploaded the file. To make an older item available, a comment must be left in the post asking for a re-upload or telling me that the link is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ever so much! Your scripts are brilliant, and your tutorials look fun, I can't wait to try them :)

    I use PSP X2 also, and so far have had no trouble with your scripts :) If ever you need a tester, I would be more than happy to help out, I LOVE scripts and creating scrap bits and pieces.

    Take care, Debs aka Mystery Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the script letting ya know this works with PSPX5 very pretty and thanks for sharing with us all on here.

    ReplyDelete