Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Feel the Music Blog Train


The kit contains:

7 papers
6 textured seamless tiles
5 tags
4 brads
3 Merry Melodies frames
3 plain frames
2 records
1 musical staff element
5 word art: Merry Melodies, Silly Symphony, The Sound of Music, Make Mine Music and Feel the Music
3 complete alphas with upper and lower case

Like the add-on that I offered with the Take Me Out to the Ball Game Blog Train, I have decided to offer customized word art. The word art will look like the pre-train freebie that I offered. However, I had not anticipated the large response that I received last time. Therefore, I am only going to make customized word art for five people. If you are interested in a customized piece of word art to coordinate with this kit, please leave a comment with your name or short phrase (5 words or less) and an email where I can contact you if you happen to be one of the lucky five. This offer is valid until May 23, 2009 when I will randomly choose 5 people. To cover all my bases, if you should happen to be desperate for a piece of customized word art to match this kit and don't want to trust in luck, then you may donate to my attempt to acquire the Filter Forge plugin. I will make a piece of customized word art for anyone who wishes to donate. Please only donate if you want to. This is not a solicitation. I am not expecting donations.




Here are the links for all the members of the blog train:
If you get lost, you can always return to the station for the entire list.

17 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 02:53am, NY 04:53am, UK 09:53am, OZ 07:53pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning kit hun way to go

    huggers

    Miggins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for all your creations and participation in this train.

    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT colors! What fun! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle Farrell daisies843@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Kit!! What a great addition to this fantastic blog train!! I would love to be in the running for the word art!! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops reread the instructions for the word art so lets try this part again...lol. I would love to be in the running for the word art and the phrase I would like is "Get Jazzed" You can contact me at OceanMyst561@gmail.com Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your gorgeous part of the train. I would love to be in the running for the word art....Aleahs Mommy....hottlildevil110584@yahoo.com Thank you so much again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for sharing this. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the idea for the Feel the Music kit. It's so nice to see a new idea. You kit is so colorful and fun. I love it.

    Thanks for being so sweet to share your time and talent.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terry (withnuts@aol.com)May 18, 2009 at 11:59 PM

    LOVE this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU for adding to this train! It is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this looks like a gorgeous kit
    thank you for your part

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving this musical kit! Thank you for sharing your part of it!!

    I would love to try for the customized word art ... "T-Bone Man"

    You can reach me at jgusey@tds.net

    Thanks for the offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the kit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete