Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Luv My Pets Papers


The theme for this month's Scrap Kit Challenge is "I Love My Pets". Here are the papers for my portion of the mega-kit. Stay tuned for the "I Love My Pets" blog train which will leave the station at the end of this month.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 02:53am, NY 04:53am, UK 09:53am, OZ 07:53pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pet blog train sounds like fun. I love your papers.

    Thank you and hugs!

    ReplyDelete