Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Feel the Music Blog Train Coming


I've signed up to take part in the Feel the Music Blog Train. There are freebies available at the station with more being posted every day until the train leaves the station on May 18th. I am also providing a pre-launch freebie. It is a piece of word art. I hope it provides a hint towards what my kit is going to contain.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....it is an awesome addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for adding to our train ride excitment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. budget-friendly

    ReplyDelete