Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Airs of Spring Blog Train

Abba Dabba Scraps (Host, go here if you get lost)
The Cat's Meow
Candy's Treasures
XelaxScrapFree
Boonie Scraps
Tabby's Digi Designs
Designs By Foxylady Creations
This Complicated Life
Humbug Graphics Galore
Gothic Inspirations

and Amber, who does not have a blog. (You can find her download at Abba Dabba Scraps)

I am trying to acquire Filter Forge, a plugin for PSP and PS. I cannot afford to buy it right now, but I am hopeful that people who visit this blog might help me out. This is a trial of the donation button as I'm not certain people would be willing to help me out. If you are willing to help me buy Filter Forge so that I can make more nifty things for you, then please make a donation.



My portion of the blog train:


This tagger-size kit comes with:

16 papers
7 butterflies
4 bows
5 tags
5 sets of photo corners
5 flowers
3 alphas

3 comments:

  1. wow this is such a pretty set I really love it Thank you for letting me download it, hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete