Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Feel the Music Quick Page

I am also having trouble with assembling a preview for my Feel the Music kit, so I diverted myself with making a couple of quick pages.

Here is the first quick page.


Here is the second quick page for the Feel the Music blog train.

The train leaves the station on May 18th.

EDIT:  As the station blog is now gone, you can get the quickpages here.

2 comments:

  1. I love this quick page. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my dau plays piano

    ReplyDelete