Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Round Bow Script


I wrote this script based on the button bow script and used it to make bows for the Airs of Spring kit. It makes a 1000 x 1000 bow, so I actually had to re-size the items for the smaller kit. Everything is left in layers so that you can add finishing touches once the script is complete.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on the
    CU Freebies Only Forum
    Friday May 8th 2009!
    in this topic
    Scripts
    Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would have been great if it worked. For some reason it stopped after I picked the color for the first layer for the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As clearly labeled in the preview, this script requires AV Bros Page Curl Pro 2.2 (not 2.1). If the plugin is not available or a different version is present, the script will stop after color selection for the first layer of the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got the needed plug ins to be able to use this awesome script! It worked just beautifully for me, thank you so much for making it and sharing :)

    ReplyDelete