Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Urban Grunge



I decided to try to be more active at Digital Scrapbooking Place last month.  I took part in this sub-group there called Saturday Night Live where people get together and make a group kit.  The theme for this month is Grunge.  Here is the preview for the kit that I made for SNL.  I don't know if I'm allowed to share the kit outside of the group, but I thought my elements were pretty cohesive and wanted to share the preview with everyone.  If I'm allowed to share the kit outside of the group, I will post a link to the kit in this post.

Here are the links to the kit as we've moved on to the next challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I so hope you can share this! Love the alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there are two alphas in it. One distressed version and one "freshly-painted" version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for giving this nice kit away for free !

    ReplyDelete