Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Funkadelic Glitter Circles Alpha

I am planning to put out an Alpha Advent calendar in December.  This will require me to make an alpha a day for each day of advent.  I am currently soliciting ideas for the Alpha Advent calendar.  Please leave a comment if there is a type of alpha that you would like me to make.


Here is a glitter version of the Funkadelic Circles alpha.

7 comments:

  1. Hi. I don't use alphas much (yet - am just learning to use them) but I really appreciate the alpha a day site so I can start building a small stash of them.

    I do have a couple of requests but I don't know how hard it may be to make them or even if it is feasible to do so. Is it mossible to make an animated alpha? By that I mean one with really fat letters so that rain or snow or lightening could be put inside them? This may not be possible. Just asking. Thank you. Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For 200-300 animated alphas, please visit my Google group at http://groups.google.com/group/twiddles/. All animated alphas are tagger-size and are not posted to my blog or the Alpha a Day site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For you alpha advent would you be able to do one incorporating angels?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see an angel alpha, maybe some candles, trees, gifts, stars, I could go on forever. I'm so excited to see what you come up with. Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing yoru time and talent!

    ReplyDelete