Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Funkadelic Circles Alpha


Here is a funky chipboard alpha that can be used with my Funkadelic kit. I made it with the tagger-size papers that were part of Xelax's contribution to the train, but these are full-size letters.


In other news, I am planning to put out an Alpha Advent calendar in December.  This will require me to make an alpha a day for each day of advent.  I am currently soliciting ideas for the Alpha Advent calendar.  Please leave a comment if there is a type of alpha that you would like me to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment