Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Be Thankful Always Blog Train

I'm thankful that people visit my blog because they want to.  I'm thankful that kind people helped me acquire Filter Forge.  I'm thankful that visitors leave comments.




The rest of the blog train:

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for all that you share!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for that beautiful alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great Alpha hun..thanks for sharing and joining in the train again
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...Thanks...((HUGS)) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful alpha!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovel alpha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, great alphas. Also, love your tutorials for photoshop and print them out into a .pdf file so that I can refer to them without being online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous alpha! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This alpha is just delicious (and I snagged your others, too!) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Spencer!
    Love this alpha!
    juno
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your alphabet is gorgeous! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete