Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Binder Clip Samples


Here are some binder clips which my creative team made from my new Binder Clip script. I hope you like the clips.

Download Expired




I have signed up for another one of Paulette and Rhonda's blog trains. This one is called Be Thankful Always. The train departs September 20th.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the clips! Will come in handy im sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out wonderfully. Thank you again for some quality goodies.

    ReplyDelete