Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Umbrella Script


Here is the umbrella script that matches my umbrella tutorial. The zip file actually has two scripts. I had some trouble with the vector manipulations and for reasons I do not understand, the original script would not correctly make an umbrella on a widescreen monitor. I wanted to get one script to work in all situations, but I finally gave up. So, I have included both the original script and a 'ws' version which I wrote for the widescreen monitor. Hopefully, one of the scripts will work for you.

8 comments:

  1. spencer,

    when i try to download this script, i get a not found message. just thought that you should know.

    carolyn ritter

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you consider offering the element in PNP format for those who use Photoshop ? That would be very sweet , thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, spencer. i always enjoy your scripts and this one will be no exception and will be perfect for a kit that i want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an award waiting at my blog.

    http://majortiggerscraps.blogspot.com/2009/09/and-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just downloaded your Unbrella Script; does it go in Scripts Restricted?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it goes into Scripts-Restricted.

    ReplyDelete