Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Psychedelic Melting Honeycomb

I received a new award. My first one in a loooooooooooooong time.  It is from JuicyScrap.  Thank you, Joyce.
 
I would like to give this award to the Be Thankful Blog Train, hosted by Paulette and Rhonda.  I like the idea of giving thanks and being grateful.

And while I was working on writing this post, I also received this award from MajorTiggerScraps.  Thank you, Tigger.

Here is another one of my favorite types of elements, a chipboard alpha.  It is in nice fall colors, so hopefully it can be used with the various fall-themed layouts that people are making.  I have also, if you haven't noticed, come up with a new designer preview for myself.  Hopefully, this will make my previews more consistent.


1 comment: