Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poinsettia Gold


This is what I made for day 3 of the Alpha Advent Calendar. I've also included the paper that I used for the preview. Also, I'm wondering if anyone actually uses the scrap that I make. Someone left an anonymous comment stating that my graphics were too small. However, I would probably have to pay for 4shared space soon if I went to bigger sizes. I don't ask for anything for any of my freebies. I don't ask for people to leave comments though I do appreciate them, but you do not need to leave a comment. The fact that something is downloaded and the 4shared counter goes up by one is enough for me. So, I've decided that if I cannot find 12 examples of my digital scrap in use, I am not going to increase size. Even though this is the season of giving, it isn't worth it to me to pay more for my hobby to make a single anonymous person on the internet happier with my freebies. I'm not that much of a philanthropist. Sad, but true. Thus, I'm asking that if you have used my digital scrap, please leave a comment with a link showing it to me. Honestly, I don't expect to see a dozen examples, but then, I'm a realist.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 03 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't change anything...love your goodies!! Thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always amazes me when people criticize something that people are giving FREELY. I love your alphas. Thanks for sharing of your time and talent. Don't let one anonymous coward get you down.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the gorgeous alpha. I have no problems with the size, just with finding the time to be able to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all THANKS. The thing is, I love the things that everyone does mainly because I can't do it.........yet. And that they are free means they are gifts. That someone expects thanks kinda ticks me off sometimes. I truly appreciate everything all of you give! Thanks for NOT expecting thanks, but you're getting it anyway! Don't change a thing!
    Love and Blessings!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is lovely and I will definitely use it. Thanks very much. Peg

    ReplyDelete