Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Alpha Advent Calendar - Day 8


I'm doing a series of cookie alphabets for the alpha advent calendar. Here is the first one, a gingerbread cookie alpha.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much -- this alpha will be perfect when I scrap my grandchildren decorating cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahnk you - yummy gingerbread alpha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is just adorable! So lifelike too. You've done an awesome job with this alpha. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can totally use this! THANKS!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete