Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Alpha Advent Calendar - Day 19


Since I'm out of ideas, I have gone with the suggestion left by Angi and made a felt alpha. Since I don't use Photoshop, I can't make felt the easy way. I've tried to reproduce the Atomic Cupcake Puffy Felt Action in Paint Shop Pro. It isn't quite right. I'm not sure how Atomic Cupcake makes the uneven edges, but this does look sort of like felt and it is sort of puffy. The letters are twice the size of the preview and the felt does look better at full size. I used a template by Digital Blueprint to make the tree.

3 comments:

  1. Love it & I think it looks like felt. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total sucker for the felt-like items! And I hear ya' on the frustration of using PSP for it... not as easy as the Photoshop users with their actions! Thanks for your hard work! I'm having a ball snagging these alphas!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete