Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Alpha Advent Calendar - Day 4


I wanted to try Scrapping Cop's snow template and see if it would work with the Image Slicer in Paint Shop Pro. I can now report that no, it won't really work because the template isn't a perfect grid. As a result, the Image Slicer cuts through several of the letters rather than around the letters. So, to slice the template, one will have to use Mega Doodle's Cutter action in Photoshop. I'm sharing the results of my experimentation as part of the Alpha Advent Calendar.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for creating and sharing!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete