Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Alpha Advent Calendar - Day 20


This is a lower case to go with yesterday's felted Christmas tree upper case. Since I don't normally make a lower case, I'm going to consider this a completely separate Advent alpha offering. It also gets me one day closer to the end of Advent. I have a cold now and my head feels like mush. The last few alphas, if I manage to make them, will not be clever or very good, but I will try to squeeze four more out of my brain. I feel like I'm clicking my way through a digi-scrap marathon except then it should be 26 so that there is one for each mile and that would be even harder.

6 comments:

  1. You are way too hard on yourself...I love this alpha. Thank you for sharing this and have a Happy Holiday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my here you are feeling icky and still worried about us. You should take care of you!

    This gift is truly appreciated and I thank you very much for your generosity. Now go lay down and beat this bug that's gottcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here are some ideas for Alphas: Tinsel, Popcorn garland, fruitcake, whole cranberries, reindeer antlers, jingle bell, just a few ideas.. hope it helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!! You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hon - if you are sick, you can stop you know - we all would understand! you have given us some wonderful freebies already. Feel better and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little stitched-on star. Thanks for sharing. Get some rest, and I hope you feel better soon. (And I agree with the others, don't feel like you have to force yourself if you're not up to it. You should be resting so that you'll feel better by Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete