Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Alpha Advent Calendar - Day 21


The champagne bottle was another suggestion that I received. It almost didn't happen because I didn't like the first version where I'd drawn in all the letters in bubbles and they looked like creepy disembodied eyes. I wanted to make it look like the letters were floating inside the bottle. I hope I accomplished that.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the champagne bottle alpha. Also love the popcorn. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one a LOT - thank you! Hope you are feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your alphas! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete