Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Alpha Advent Calendar - Day 23


Someone suggested a tinsel alphabet. So, I'm crawling the internet trying to get ideas for a tinsel alphabet when I stumble upon glitter tiles by Paper Pixels. I'm a glitter junkie and, apparently, so is Paper Pixels because she is sharing glitter tiles with the helpful hint that if I use Scrap Stuff with PSP's Fuzzy Fiber tutorial, I can make tinsel. I'm still sick, so standing up makes me want to fall over due to over-full sinuses, or I'd be jumping up and down shouting, "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!"

So, thanks to Paper Pixels, I am going to be able to finish off this Alpha Advent Calendar. Huzzah!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the glitter tiles, the alphas are fab, thank you so much for sharing.
    Have a merry Christmas
    x
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete