Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Psychedelic Melting Glass

I have signed up for the Funkadelic Blog Train. I have some groovy ideas for a kit and I'm hoping that people will like paisley because I definitely think there will be a lot of paisley.

I'm still sick, but I have finished an antibiotic series, so maybe I'll be better soon. I'm also having to work a lot, so there hasn't been a lot of time to create. Working a lot has made my illness linger. Here is a chipboard alpha, since I hate making posts where there isn't a freebie.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this alpha. I always love the different colours and textures you use. Please don't feel you have to offer a freebie everytime you post ... just take the time to get better. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete