Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Funkadelic Paisley Overlay


I made this overlay using Scrapping Cop's Paisley Dingbat font. Her terms of use have been included in the zip file. I used this overlay to make papers for my part of the Funkadelic blog train. Those papers were then used to make some of the alphas. I thought that other people might also enjoy using it so I am posting it as a pre-train freebie.

1 comment: