Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Camping Kit


Here are the elements for Camping. This kit comes with:
  • 6 binder clips
  • 3 brads
  • 3 ribbons
  • 3 frying pan tags
  • 1 pebble alpha
  • 5 popsicle sticks
  • 2 popsicle stick frames
  • 2 tents
  • 2 sleeping bags
  • 1 lantern
  • 1 fire
  • 1 flashlight (on)
  • 1 flashlight (off)
  • 1 compass



There are not many links for the blog train this month. Only a few people decided to share. To get other parts of the Camping kit from Scrap Kit Challenge, visit:

Humbug Graphics Galore
Ryn Creations
A Fish Design
Kathy's Scraps

5 comments:

  1. thanku for sharing ur talent. we as a famoly love camping & these will really brighten up my srapbooking pages for this years holidays.

    Lots of Hugs XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate all the love and talent that gets poured into these kits for these blog trains. Thank you for your beautiful contribution >:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful Camping kit...Thank you Dear....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this kit! I've been searching all over the net for a free camping kit, you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your awesome camping kit.

    ReplyDelete