Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wire and Sapphire Heart Alpha


It has taken me quite a few hours to make this post. It keeps sitting open on in my browser window without any text. Work has a way of getting between me and goofing off.

Thanks to Aleah's Mommy for sharing what she does with my alphas. I'm so glad that they are usable! It almost makes me want to go to MySpace. Almost.

Alpha

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. I am glad you like them. Thank you for this one as well. I think I come here daily to see whats new with you & if there are any new alphas or anything else. Also Thank you for the TUTs you have on here like the glitter tile one. I cant remember if I commented on it but I tried it a few days ago & it worked great. All I have to do now is learn how to recolor is, the correct % for each color to get what im looking for lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these alphas. Haven't used them yet, but I certainly will - soon. Thank you for sharing. Lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an award! You may pick it up at http://mydreamfulfilled.blogspot.com/ Great Job!

    ReplyDelete